Thursday 19 February 2015

NEW : Mac Pro Palette

Hello everybody this is my first blog post so please bare with me ! 

Today I'm doing a review on my first Mac product I purchased the other day. 

I decided to get one of the Mac Pro palettes, it was my first time getting something from Mac and I was there for around 30 minuets trying to decided what to get. 

They have many different sized palettes, I decided to get the quad. 


The palette itself was £5 but the eyeshadows to buy to put into the palette are £10 each. Mac have a wide range of shadows so picking one was hard. 

The palette is magnetic and the pan refills  are also magnetic so you can swap and change shadows and they won't fall out.

The shadow I got was a frost finish in the shade phl oof! 


The shade is a shimmer highlight with a lovely pink undertone. 

The shadows are highly pigmented and look stunning on.




 I definitely recommend checking out Mac Eyeshadows if you are looking in to more higher end makeup. 

Thank you for reading,
Xoxo
Lauren
Makeup petal 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to invest in one of these, I have individual pigments but a quad palette looks so gorgeous! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete