Sunday 1 March 2015

Bath essentials ! ♡

This is my second blog post so I'm still not really sure on everything but I'm giving it ago. Today I'm talking through my bath time essentials. 


First is bubble bath. I'm in love with the zoella beauty range, the scent and products are flawless. This creates the perfect bubble bath.



 
I also love using bubble bars for even more bubbles. This is magic wand from lush it's from there christmas range so it's limited edition, unfortunately because it creates bubbles and smells amazing.
It's a bit diffrent to the usual crumble under the tap bubble bar, it's very easy to use all you do is whoosh it around in the bath.



Next is bath bombs. I have been buying bath bombs from lush for years and  there amazing. They have so many diffrent scents and colours too choose from. This one is from the spring rang, it's called 'secret garden' it's a very fresh floral scent. 


Body scrubs are an essential to me for bath time, they make my skin so silky and clean. Recently I have been buying a lot of soap and glory products and this has been one I keep reaching for. Its called flake away, it has Shea butter and peach seeds to polish your skin. It's not a pretty looking product but it's amazing.




Next is obviously shower gel and my favourite at the moment is clean on me from soap and glory. It's smells amazing and really hydrates my skin. 

Hope you enjoyed reading, 

Xoxo 
Lauren ,
Makeup petal 

4 comments:

  1. Like your blog very much! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog xx I have the Zoella bath soak as well, love the smell of it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes all the zoella beauty smells amazing xx

      Delete