Sunday 22 March 2015

First impressions : essence

Hello everyone, 
I have heard a lot about the makeup brand 'essence' but never have tried anything because I couldn't find it anywhere ! 

But recently I went into a store ( I think it was wilko ) and found a huge counter full of Essence makeup.

There was so much to choose from and the prices were so good. 
I only purchased one thing because I had no idea what to get and also this really caught my eye.


It is called 'eye sorbet' they came in a variety of colours. It is a cream highlighting eye colour, the texture was really diffrent to anything I have tried before it was a gel sort of formula. 

(The shade is Illuminating coconut)


I swatched the product and although it wasn't to pigmented it was almost like a gel glitter.


I have worn it a few Times now, the product is very long lasting and looks very nice on top of your eyeshadow to give it a bit more glitter.  I also like how it looks in the inner corner it brings a glow to the eye look. 

For the £2 it's a really good product, I'm exicted to try other products from the brand.


Thank you for reading,

Xoxo 
Lauren 
Allthingsbeauty♡



No comments:

Post a Comment